219 Cane Break Creek, Mooresboro NC 28139. Contact Lynne Perlmutter 828-817-1800 firstname.lastname@example.org or www.aroundtryon.com/27-acre-luxury-huntbox-neat-tiec/
Hawksnest Ranch is located in a 235 acre / 6 home private equestrian community. 20 Minute drive to Tryon International Equestrian Center. Centrally located near Tryon, Columbus, Saluda, Landrum , Asheville, Hendersonville, Spartanburg, Greenville and Charlotte.
- Custom-built in 1999, updated in 2008
- 4 bedrooms; 3 full baths, two levels
- Approx 5200 square feet of living space in main house
- Multi zoned A/C and heating
- HardiPlank siding
- Security alarm system, Nutone intercom
- Energy efficient windows and doors
- Lifetime seamless metal roof
- 2 full sized laundry closets - downstairs for barn and upstairs in master
- Two fireplaces
- Private master suite on the second level featuring home office and sitting room with book cases and cabinetry built-ins
- Master bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Gourmet kitchen with white maple hardwood floors, Wolf and Miele stainless appliances, granite counters and backsplash. Large island with second sink and seating for four to six people.
- Entertainment system, recessed and under cabinet lighting
- Surround sound with 30 speakers controlled indoors and outdoors
- Closed circuit outside TV monitoring system, computer interfaced with smart phone alert and monitoring capability
- Living room, dining room and full kitchen with ceramic tile floors
- Two bedrooms with carpet
- Separate HVAC and water filtration system
- Marble and granite bath with Kohler whirlpool tub
- 27.44 acres
- Brick entry columns with featured outdoor lighting
- Paved entry drive
- Potting shed, raised garden planting beds, sink with water
- Easy care landscaping with mature trees
- Fountains and formal gardens
- Automatic zoned sprinkler system
- Brick Fire pit with adjacent party deck
- Outdoor covered summer kitchen with water and granite counters
Brick Barn w four stalls with rubber mats plus tack room/feed room, water and electricity and Farrier stall
Roads provide easy access for trailers
Three fenced pastures with run-in sheds and water
Located in the heart of North Carolina Horse Country with proximity to the area’s year round equestrian venues and services including fox hunting, dressage events, horse shows, horsemanship clinics, vet services, feed stores and tack shops
Miles of private equestrian trails with deeded rights that also border the Broad River
The main residence, on two levels, features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, upstairs great room with fireplace, home office, large playroom with full length glass doors open to outdoor deck. Adjacent to master suite is a large sitting room with windows that overlook pastures and gardens.
On the first level is the Great Room with fire place, large windows and French Doors, chef's kitchen, dining room. Large outdoor brick gas fire pit
Main house - HardiPlank siding, lifetime metal roofs, wooden decks, large gas fed fire pit, summer kitchen with with granite counters
three zone automatic sprinkler system
Potting shed with sink and raised beds for plants.
Two level living with double glazed Pella and Lincoln windows.
2 zone air conditioning / separate thermostats.
well water and septic systems.
Fully automatic water filtration system.
Security system with fire and CO2 detection.
The first level features a library/guest room, full bath with washer and dryer.
Fully equipped four stall brick barn
antique wrought iron fittings, heavy rubber mats, hot and cold water, farrier stall and adjacent horse training rings
There are three horse pastures with run-in sheds and water systems
Great Room -recessed & under counter lighting throughout. Surround sound system with three integrated amplifiers, 30+ speakers that can be directed both indoors and out.
Wet bar with wine cooler
4” white select maple hardwood floors, crown moldings,
kitchen Island - two burner electric cook top, double bowl Kohler sink and Miele Steam Oven.
G E Monogram refrigerator/freezer, Miele dishwasher, built-in Plumbed Miele Coffee system, Miele Steam Oven, Miele Food Warmer, Wolf gas range, Wolf exhaust fan system, Wolf Convection Oven, G E Microwave Oven. Garbage disposals for each sink.
Master suite with office and sitting room. Nutone built- in ironing center, full size washer and dryer.
Guest House approx. - 1,000 square feet, two bedrooms, living room/dining room/kitchen area, covered wood deck with a barbeque and seating.
Kitchen - refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, sink and garbage disposal. Connections installed for washer dryer hook up. Granite bath w whirlpool tub/shower. separate HVAC system, water filtration , recessed lighting, surround sound .
Gym/Exercise Room | Free weights, tower equipment and recumbent bike. Air conditioned /heated w flat screen tv, French doors open to a wood deck and seating area.
Barn Storage / work shed w full shop for tools, storage and farm equipment (tractor, gator, lawn mower)
-3 separate electric garage doors,